Monday, February 7, 2011

Vegas, baby!

I am excited.

Jamie and I are going to be in Las Vegas soon for our 7th anniversary. This is going to be our first extended trip since the girls were born. Bo, Anna, and Clara will spend a few days with Grandma and Grandpa getting spoiled in all sorts of ways that will take weeks to undo. And you know what? I'm ok with that.

Because...it's VEGAS, baby!

Jamie and I are not big gamblers. We will probably budget about $100 total for the few days we are there. We are more looking forward to checking out the great food and some of the shows. We have tickets to Cirque du Soleil's "O" and dinner reservations for Valentine's Day at Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak restaurant. Jamie is functioning as my tour guide by researching fun activities. She even managed to save us $400 on our stay by calling the hotel yesterday to ask for a better rate. Have I mentioned that I LOVE my wife??


2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's about time for a new post:) I hope you guys have a fabulous time! What a deal to get that much off the room!! Enjoy vegas Mike and Jamie, Happy Anniversary:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure we will have fun. :) I'm looking forward to it too! It's our first time on a plane since before Bo was born. I guess you could say our last few years have been a little busy. :)

    ReplyDelete